Skip to content
- Gaming Console Repairs specialise in fixing all things gaming. From your old retro systems to the latest generation consoles, we can fix it!
- Blue light of death *The blue light of death is a common issue that PS4 users may experience. It usually means you have a software issue or a faulty power or HDMI cable
- Disc not reading * Disc not reading is one of the most frustrating problems experienced by gamers. Check that your disc is not damaged.
- HDMI Port Replacement * Physical damage. Frequent plugging and unplugging can cause the HDMI port to wear out over time.
- Yellow Light of Death *Blue ray drive *The Yellow Light of Death (often abbreviated as YLoD) Is an error code, presented in the form of a yellow light that indicates a general hardware failure
- Drive Realignment *Disc reader malfunction
- Software issues repaired *consoles are resistant to malware for the time being, there are still ways that cybercriminals will try to gain access to your valuable gaming accounts
- Red ring of death * Three red lights on the Xbox 360’s ring indicator representing a “General Error requiring service of the Console or Power Adapter”, commonly nicknamed the “Red Ring of Death”