Skip to content
- Broken Screen replacement * The best way to repair your cracked screen without risking further damage to the phone is to have it repaired
- Charging Port Replacement * Dust and debris can accumulate over time, interfering with the connection. If the problem is more severe, like physical damage, a professional repair service may need to replace the entire charging port.
- Unlocking & password recovery * Without the device password, your device will be pretty much useless.
- Hardware Repairs * When dust and dirt accumulate inside your phone, they can disturb connections between internal components. Blocked connections can make your phone’s internal components slow or unable to complete the operations needed to get your phone to function
- Application Installation * An install takes place when a user has downloaded an app and successfully opens it for the first time. Installs are a core part of the acquisition cycle
- Factory Reset backup *A factory reset, also known as a hard reset, deletes all settings and data from your device, reverting it to its original state and restores your data back on your device.